11.11.2008

MY FAVORITE ANIMALS





I miss the water. It's something very important, but I think there is not much more to say. I miss the peace under the surface, I miss my silents friends around, I miss the sliding, I miss the instinctive following of the current, I miss the shades and the subtleties, I miss the physical understanding that we belong to something endless, and above all, I miss the joy in feeling how fragile and powerless we are, and just accepting, and letting go. Thanks for being with me on sunday. I know you miss it too...

3 comments:

Claire-Lise Havet said...

Love it...
Agathe tu m'épouses?

Agathe PHILBÉ said...

ah, merci pour la proposition, mais j'avais prevu d'epouser une personne possedant un passeport americain, pour des questions pratiques...

Claire-Lise Havet said...

Yes, but you know i make fucking great money right now, i can buy us both visas and passports!