9.02.2009

NILS







I met Nils over the summer at the beach. I immediately decided that I should photograph him, but it took me a while to feel like I had enough time for it, and to ask him. He is 16. Obviously with someone like him, one keeps hesitating (mostly unconsciously, but in the end it shows) between photographing the statuesque body, or the charismatic kid. Of course I found the contrast between the apparent strength and the teenage fragility to be fascinating. I happened to have only B&W film left when we shot, so these images do not properly show Niels insane, beautiful red hair... next time! Thanks Nils for being such a cool, easy model!

3 comments:

Tom Vogart said...

beautiful pictures
*

ELODIE said...

la 1ere et la mariniere sont des chefs d oeuvre AGATHE !!!
Nils a en effet un petit cote statuesque ....
BEAUTIFUL

Sabinoo said...

Je découvre progressivement les photos de Nils et presque chacune d'elle me pousse à revoir l'âge que je lui avais donné dans la précédente. Je reregarde... je révise mon jugement... jusqu'à ce que je te lise. Bravo Agathe pour cette série où tu nous donnes si bien à voir et à ressentir cette ambivalence force/fragilité, homme/adolescent.