6.15.2010

KARMA LING






During 2 days we walked in the forest, did yoga, woke up at 6 to meditate, drank tea, remained silent while eating, played with the cats, talked and laughed. We also discovered that some people can decide to focus on the nature of mind, undistracted, for several years. Thank you so much Arnaud for making our worlds wider; I am sure you will have a wonderful time during those three years, three months, and three days. (Now I know why I forgot my ring with the small heart there).

2 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

These are beautiful. They are inspiring me to get out of Manhattan for a while, find some nature and take lots of pictures.

Agathe PHILBÉ said...

@Photodiarist: yes, when summer finally comes I find it difficult to stay around the buildings... sometimes I even want to stop photographing.
@Mookie: welcome on board :-)