5.05.2009

MHAMID / TAZENAKHT




I am back from a 10 days trip to Morocco. There would be a lot to say about that country; so much to describe beyond the obvious beauty of its landscapes. It's been very hard to photograph people there (maybe harder than anywhere else I have been); most of them looked down or managed to hide the second they saw me pulling my camera out. It's been quite a shock to be relatively close from home, and to feel that all my references and codes had vanished. I did not expect to be that "lost" -but I guess it's a good surprise to realize we traveled further away than what we expected.

2 comments:

Cédric Voix said...

Je découvre enfin certaines photos de notre merveilleux périple et me réjouis de voir que même et surtout à travers ton objectif, "ci bo li dizert".

Agathe PHILBÉ said...

mais bien sur! pas autant que notre polaroid sur la plage mais presque ;-)